{Barbed Wire} MAC7 {Barbed Wire} MAC7

Expand!

Make it bigger and badder - this could be another epic :)

Hero's Theme (w.i.p) Hero's Theme (w.i.p)

Pretty sweet

Hey man - I like alot of your music, and I'll try and give you some constructive criticism.

Piano: Sounds very much like MIDI...lots of MIDI. Try mixing the notes into each other (eg, you could add some more reverb or something to them or possibly tailing off the notes' volume or something).

Drums: Maybe mix up your hi-hat a bit - sounds quite samey. Like some of your DnB stuff, you have multiple different bits - maybe layer it up a bit or something.

Chords/Bass: Sounds pretty sweet

Anyhoo, happy music-making

A rap by my freind M.A.P A rap by my freind M.A.P

What a stolerer

Dude - what's with people on here ripping off Fruityloops?
This is from a song on Fruity Loops Studio 5 - You've just sat there with a microphone and recorded it from ur speakers.

Don't just sit there and blatantly lie and steal someone elses work - they worked hard to make a mean as song and u've just stolen it

Crrazy-flash-man responds:

I used Fl studio but i made this myself useing the program......so..yea i didnt steal

Call Of The Sky Call Of The Sky

You just don't know when to quit

Dude - you've stolen pretty much every song from Fruityloops that I know - varies across versions - I'ma get the right peepz onto u man - this is someone elses work - why are you taking credit for it?

$187 & J TRILL - CLUB BANGA$ $187 & J TRILL - CLUB BANGA$

Wicked

Hey man - nice bit of music - (I've been playing it in my headphones all day long) - it loops really nice and everything - keep up the awesome work :)
...oh...and I listen to like...rock and stuff mostly - one of those nice wee pieces that grabs my attention.

Sweet az

Space Game Loop Space Game Loop

almost there

I think it's kinda nice actually...until it gets to the Drill'n B smashing u over - anyone who's used fruityloops knows it...maybe some up with something similar and a little less harsh as your overlaying beat instead.
Anyway, I can't really talk since I haven't got anything up here...yet

Fico responds: